The clear solution to problem skin. Attain the appearance of a radiant and clear complexion thanks to cooling cucumber tones and refining yogurt, which exfoliates and eliminates the appearance of blemishes.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
- Winner of Best Acne Collection, ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards, 2018
- Winner of Bronze Medal for Problem Skin, Free From Awards, UK, 2018
- Winner of Best Acne Mask, 1st Place - Aesthetician's Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2017
- Winner of Best Skincare Product for Acne, Beauty Shortlist Awards , UK, 2017
- Winner of Best Acne Collection, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
- Winner of Best Face Mask, DaySpa Professional Choice Awards, 2017
- Winner of Best Organic Skin Care Product, Sister's Beauty Pro Awards, Hong Kong, 2011
How to Use:
Emulsify a small amount of mak in your hand with a few drops of water. Apply evenly over the entire face as well as the neck and décolleté areas if desired. Allow mask to dry 5–10 minutes then gently scrub off in a circular motion with a lukewarm face cloth. Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Yogurt: source of lactic acid, moisturizes and feels cooling on the skin
Cucumber: tones the skin’s appearance
Shea Butter: moisturizer high in triglycerides and fatty acids; excellent emollient for skin; replenishes the skin moisture barrier
Marigold: beta-carotene rich; gently cools, softens, and moisturizes skin’s appearance
Kaolin Clay: cleans and softens skin’s appearance
Stone Crop: hydrating and nourishing for uneven skin tones
Tea Tree Oil: an essential oil
BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
This is THE best masque for my acne! I have always struggled with my skin and when I have a major breakout, not only does this masque help clear it, its SO cooling on my inflamed skin. Cools and soothes instantly! Highly recommend!
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device